Respecting the history and architecture of our ancestral building we decided in 1985 to release it as a property to the visitors of the island.
Our goal is not to offer luxury but feel the way of living of the middle class of our ancestors. The building dates back to 1547. The houses are carved into the rock (caves), old winery.
The complex is located on the northeastern side of the island, in historic village Vourvoulos. Is 2,5km away from the capital Fira and 1,5km away from the local beach Vourvoulos, consisting of characterized traditional houses for 2 to 5 persons.